Happy New Year!!
This is a quick update --- I have not blogged in awhile due to the fact that we have been very busy with sick kids. Lexi has had strep a few weeks ago and is now sick again. Matthew has also been sick this week. We have also recently moved and have been busy getting settled. I will blog again when things slow down but just wanted to let you know we are still alive! We had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a fresh year ahead. I havent had a chance to read your blogs but hope to catch up soon. We still do not have an internet hook-up at home. There is no DSL service available where we are living so we will have to get something else.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Cable Internet is available there, we had it. :)
I hope you are all feeling better soon! I'm glad to hear your hoidays were wonderful and I wish you a great new year. Love, Laura
Where did you move to?
Post a Comment