



We had fun wathing the game yesterday. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! Well... the guys had fun watching the game and the ladies had fun visiting. I must say we had four sports fanatics all togehter in one house, and boy were they wild! These men take their football very seriously - Jim Mabry, John and Andy Potts and Darren Dofelmier.
The kids had a fun time playing too! Lexi loves the Potts kids and gets so excited when she can go play. She say's "kids mom, kids". She also got to play with Alison Dofelmier who is one of her closest playmates. They are all so cute together.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment