WHAT KIND OF MOM ARE YOU?
Your quiz results make you a Zen Mom- How do you do it? Even when explosions are all around, you are able to take a deep cleansing breath and chant your mantra "this too shall pass." You are a calming influence on your kids in a hectic world.
Take this free personality test by Clicking Here>> or going to www.areyouaslackermom.com
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
3 comments:
It appears I am a slacker mom!
Please tell them congrats. I met her once and she made me laugh so hard the whole night that I instantly loved her.
Well, I don't understand April's comment, but GO Tammie! I need to spend more time around you!
Post a Comment