CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 23, 2006

Jim and Matthew are making the exact same face! I love my family!

7 comments:

Potts Family 5 said...

Tammie - I love this picture!!! Sooooo cute!

Karen said...

That's pretty cute!

Cagle Clan said...

Beautiful.
PS- I removed the "painted face" comment on my post after seeing everyone else's blogs- oops! :) Guess I should read other people's blogs before a post like that! :)

Tammie said...

Its okay! I thought it was funny because if you read Hollys and mine post you will know we have a group of sports lovers!!

Jenni said...

That is a sweet picture. He really looks like Jim, and Matthew is getting so big already! It's amazing how fast they grow!

Rachel Ann said...

Jim

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day! You and Tammie have beautiful children.

Rachel

Chris and Laura said...

Can this picture get any cuter? Tammie your family is beautiful, I wish I would see more pictures of you though!