



Lexi decided her pony needed to sleep too! I love the sleeping pictures of my kids. They are so sweet and innocent as they sleep!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
5 comments:
I can't get over how Lexi looks just like a miniature Tammie!!!
And how Matthew doesn't look much like his big sister :)
He is getting to be quite the chuncky baby isn't he! We love chubby baby's they are so cute! You're kids are adoreable Tammie!
Awwwwwwwwww
Lexi looks just like you Tammie in that first picture.
Very Sweet.
Love, Jess
Matthew looks like he is going to need a new car seat soon. Is he really that big in his seat all the time? What are his latest stats?
miss seeing you but great to see you on bog love ya
Dave and Darlene Easterly
Post a Comment