CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 18, 2005

This post is Dedicated to Tony Allen:


Per his request - I have a request to make? In your next blog could you post a picture of Jim. I just miss the guy.

I tried to find one where he was looking up but do not have all of my pictures loaded on our new computer. However I do think this is a sweet picture. Here is a picture of our son Matthew born in July and our dauther Lexi who just turned two on Oct. 26th. Jim says Hi!
We would love for you to come see us sometime. We miss you!!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Webbs said...

What a beautiful picture Tammie. I was wondering where you had gone to. I love the pic. You can never get tired of seeing baby pics, especially your own.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fantastic picture, Tammie...that just melts my heart!

Cagle Clan said...

That is a very sweet picture. Jim looks all grown up and Dadish. :)
Hey, now you get off Sabrina's hit list....I mean abandoned blog list!
Love, Jess

tony said...

Thanks Tammie. You rock. Tell Jimmy he is looking sexy as ever!
Tony