CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Life has been busy lately. It seems as if keeping up on the house and two little ones is a full-time job in itself. On top of that I just finished a Real Estate course that I had signed up for just before getting pregnant. With the pregnancy out went Real Estate, didn't sound too fun while I was sick most of the time. So I put it off and had a deadline of one year, which was October 12th and I DID IT!! I am so relieved and I passed, thats even better! I am not exact on what I will do with it but felt that since I started I should finish it and so I did. I am waiting for a certificate in the mail and then I can schedule an appointment for the state exam.

Not much new is happening here! Just daily life and a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Lexi will be two if a few weeks. And is at a really fun stage. She is learning new words everyday and learning to express herself. Some of her expressions and the creative ways she uses to get a point accross keeps me tickled. My favorite thing that she is saying is I love you. Such a sweet sound to a mommys ears. She loves people and has a constant enjoyment for life. That, I pray she never loses.
Matthew just turned three months and is a little sweetie pie. He too just warms my heart with his gooing, smile and sweet little spirit. He is a strong little guy and quite the chunk. He looks just like hid Daddy too! That sounded bad I'm not calling his dad a chunk.

I won't mention all of the negatives.........how tired I am, Matthew keeping me up all night, Lexi getting into anything she can find and making messes or Jim...well....I wont say (hee! hee!).
Overall Life is great!!!!!

11 comments:

Sabrina said...

The words "I love you" from your child is the best feeling in the whole world! Words cannot express it. Unfortunately I have already had my sweet, adorbable, little girl say to me "I don't like you", and that is about the worst feeling in the world! It is amazing that these little things have so much power over us! I love you Tammie!

Cagle Clan said...

Taking care of 2 young kids and running a household is not a full-time job.....it's 3 full time jobs! :) That's what Dr. Phil says any way and I'm pretty sure he's ALWAYS right. I think I heard him make fun of Roseburg the other day too, weird.
Jess :)

tony said...

My Brother " Andrew " just got his real estate license. And his wife has hers too. It must be the wave of the future!
Tony

The Webbs said...

Hey Tammie...I thought I would respond on your blog about your question about where I walk and stuff. It is the trails that are by my house, well...closer to Pastor Scott and Lynnes, but not far from here. It takes about 4 minutes to get there from my house. I walk usually around 1 hour. It is with a group called the "Osprey Walking Group". They are mostly seniors, myself being the youngest walker (not including Ethen). We walk M-F, and sometimes Saturday. My parents and my mother-in-law goes too. Chris runs with us sometimes also and then meets us back at the trail head where we started. Fun, huh?!

The Webbs said...

Hey Tammie...I accidentally deleted my blog...don't ask how. I guess the air might be a little thin this time of year....or something like that. Anyway, you can still find me at ethenerin2.blogspot.com. Don't forget to update your link of my name.

The Webbs said...

Oops again...I was able to recover my name...so never mind the 2 in the address. Sorry for the confusion.

Cagle Clan said...

Tammie
Thanks for checking out the pictures of our trip and leaving a comment. I love comments :), then you know who's been there. But, I wanted to let you know you looked at them when I was in the middle of posting, so you didn't see everything...just FYI.
Love, Jess

Cagle Clan said...

Oh! And thank you for the very sweet compliment.
Jess :)

tony said...

I have a request to make? In your next blog could you post a picture of Jim. I just miss the guy.

blessed girl said...

Tammie,
Miss your blog. I know you are busy. Just want you to know I look forward to seeing what you write. May you get a moment to relax soon.

Sabrina said...

BLOGGGGGGGG!!!!! Forget about the house and dinner.....BLOOGGGGGG!!! :)