We had a nice weekend. On Saturday we went to Darren and Amelia's for a BBQ, and then I got to spend some time with Sabrina. She was in town for a wedding. We played and laughed like we were kids - it was refreshing. I laughed with her like I haven't laughed in a long time! To be sentimental..... how nice it is to be with old friends!!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Jim made me dinner, got me a pedicure and a gift card to Jack in-the-Box. Considering that their taco's and iced tea have been my craving of choice during this pregnancy. The thought of most fast food gives me indegistion. But Jack has come through for me.
I will be 31 weeks pregnant on Thursday and am thrilled with how fast the time is going. I can hardley wait to meet my little boy. He still doesn't have a name, but we have a few weeks to get him one. I just cant imagine what he is going to look like.
Well, I had better go and get productive. Lexi is napping right now and I suppose I should get a few things done while she sleeps.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
6 comments:
Don't forget your naps! I love that you have joined the blog world, it is great to hear what is going on in your lives. I look forward to seeing pics of your new munchkin, whatever his name will be. Would you be open to posting pics of yourself prego?? I did, it was pretty funny! Just wondering.
I have an idea for a name, what about Jim? No really :)
I agree with Jenni! I think a little Jimmy would be ADORABLE! ;-D
(Or was this one of the ones you couldn't agree on?)
~Karen
You have a lovely girl I'm sure your new little fella will be a doll. It's good to see that you are doing well. Come and look in on my blog sometime.
Emily Up... (kirsten's cousin, remember me?)
Let's hear it for some belly shots!!!!
Yeah, I second or third the belly shots ;)!
Post a Comment