
Hi Friends! I have enjoyed reading your blogs, and due to Sabrina's encouragement I have decided to start my own. At first I thought it might be too time consuming, but it looks pretty simple. I will start by posting a picture of our little girl. She is 18 months old and the joy of our life! We are expecting a baby boy the first week in July and are looking forward to that too. Jim is working for his uncle as an apprentice electrician. And I am fulfilling my dream of being a full time mommy. In my eyes there is no higher calling than to be a parent. We are enjoying our simple life and the time we are investing into our family. We have had such an hectic schedule for the past several years, and are enjoying the time to relax and not be so busy. We are taking one day at a time and leaving the future in God's hands. Until next time..................
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Tammy and Jim!!
Surprise, we've entered the blog world. wow what a cute girl you have and congrats on the boy on the way. Well, we are doing well. Trying to enjoy the sunshine when we get a chance!
xxooxx lynne and scott
hi tammie, i just started my blog. it doesnt say much but its a start. im really excited. amelia
Post a Comment