As for me and the Prego picture..... okay, okay!!!!! I will have to take one this week, but really its not that exciting.
Jim and I played hookie from church today. We just could not seem to get ourselves up and going. We stayed home and made omelets and cleaned house. Hopefully our good Lord finds that acceptable.
Well, 32 weeks this week. And only 6-7 more to meet my little guy. I am thinking that Jim and I should really start thinking about a name. Oh, and if I may brag... my weight gain so far - 5 pounds. Oh, what a relief! You know its always a concern for us childbearing women.
It has been fun keeping up on all of your lives, through your blogs, so keep it up!!
til' next time.......
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
6 comments:
I played hookie too! That would be 2 weeks in a row for the both of us! My excuses are better than yours though! :) Sick baby Mattie, 101 temp, runny nose, constant crying...uuugggghh!
Sorry we missed you, we were in church in Maple Valley this last weekend. I guess it would have helped if we would have told people we were going to be there eh? Well, we missed you, I guess we will have to try again. We stayed the weekend with Erik and Karen Engstrom and then went to the Dykes after church Sunday morning. Good to see old faces, or old friends, or you know what I mean! ;)
Surely, Jenni, you're not saying that we're OLD are you?? I mean, I know I have wrinkles and gray hair, and all, but OLD!?!?
;-D
Hi Tammi!
Just wanted to say hi. Glad you are blogging and posting pictures. I want to see you though. I miss you and hope to have you visit us in Roseburg again. You can come see my little house! Talk to you later.
Hey Tam - Are you guys looking for any suggestions as far as names go?? You can't have any of mine, but I'll think of some if you're looking. Can't wait to see some pics of the both of you. You are a very neat couple and I am blessed to have been shaped by both of you!
Oh, don't get bent out of shape Karen, I wasn't just talking about you. ;)
Post a Comment