Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago

4 comments:
She sure is a cutie, even with her black eye! Poor thing.
What a cutie!! You can't tell that she was just traumatized by the cement. There's a first for everything, but I am not looking forward to them when it comes to kids and stitches, black eyes, sprains and breaks, etc.
The first black eye! Sophie just got hers about 4 or 5 months ago. Even though you know it hurts, it looks so cute on little girls. Hope that doesn't sound twisted.
Hi guys! I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi. I'm glad your blogging so I can watch your family blossom!
Post a Comment