
Lexi dancing..........Hopefully, she has more coordination and skill than her mommy! She loves to sing and dance.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Let's certainly hope so. We don't want another generation of Mabry's "lip sinking" in the back row of the choir...let alone getting kicked off all together b/c she can't keep a sway! LOL
That's really funny Sabrina! I was actually thinking of the time Tammie came out with the chicken thingy on, I don't exactly remember exactly how it went. Just the feeling of laughter and silliness! ;) Maybe someone can help refresh my memory with a story? :)
I don't remember the story either. Tammie, do you remeber?
Post a Comment