CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 05, 2005


Today was a domestic day for us. Lexi stayed in her diaper all day and I look how I looked when I got out of bed this morning. Not so good - considering its almost 7pm. I cleaned house, put a pot roast in the crock pot this morning, made a big salad, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for dinner. Jim is working late and Lexi and I are hanging out.
As you can see from the picture Lexi is already playing mommy. She has her baby, stroller and purse. She's all girl!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a good wife you are...I have yet to figure out the crock pot. It intimidates me!

Jenni said...

So glad to see you've joined the bloggers Jim and Tammie!!! :) And congratulations on your new little one! We will love keeping up on you!

Karen said...

YAY! It will be good to see what you're up to, since we rarely run into you at church! A boy! Hooray!

Hope you're doing well...bring Lexie over anytime to play and visit...