
This is Lexi on the run. She is supposed to be going to the car but often decides that I need to chase her. She turns around to give a sweet smile! I'm sure you moms have had your fare share of exercise trying to catch up with your toddler as they take off in the grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter. Lexi will laugh and run. I must look ridiculous half of the time, trying to catch up with her. I am amazed at how the silliest things become a game and are so exciting for kids. Rather than get frustrated I have to remind myself to lighten up and have fun! I so want to enjoy every moment and take the advice of many that say "it goes fast"! I cherish these years and hope that I can make a constant effort to slow down and not get caught in the rat race of life!!!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
1 comments:
Owh, you brought tears to my eyes with that little story. I really can't wait until it's my turn...we are just waiting on God's timing now, so who knows when? I hope that I am as blessed as you to be a mom and enjoy being one...you are great at it! No big surprise there! : ) I am so happy for you, I just can't stop saying it!
Post a Comment