CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 23, 2005


My sweet Matthew! I can hardley believe that he is almost three months old. He is growing fast and I am enjoying every minute of it. He is almost fifteen pounds and quite the little chunk. I was suprised tonight when I tried some new pj's on him that were a size 6M. I thought they would be a bit big, but nope! they fit him perfectly!!
He is smiling and becoming more interactive every day. I love it! He is eating well obviously and has just started sleeping between 6 and 7 hours a night, which I praise the Lord for - What a guy!!!
I have been blessed with good sleepers. Considering that Lexi has taken two naps up until recently and goes to bed with ease. She probably would continue with the two naps, but I didn't feel I could be consistent enough with it. I am not a huge schedule person but do make sure we get the naps at the same time everyday and that bedtime is the same. They need their sleep to grow!!! And of course I need mine!!! I am sure that is part of the motivation!!!

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

He is getting big so fast! Not big as in fat, just growing up so fast! How adorable he is!