
Lexi is in love with her brother and can't seem to get enough of him.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Tammie,
Thanks for writing. Its great to hear from you. If you could show me how to make a friend list that would be cool. I think I am going to try and make it down to Seattle in Oct. We will see if i have the money. But I would really like to see you and Jim and the fam. keep in touch.
peace
Tony
my email is
aa.allen@gmail.com
Tony
Tammie - I love all the pictures that you posted. Your kids are soooo adorable!
Love you, Holly
Post a Comment