
Here are some updated pictures of Lexi and Matthew. Lexi is going to be two in two months and I can hardley believe it! She keeps up entertained and on our toes. Her latest accomplishment: She is now potty trained!! Yippeee! I followed the advice of Holly and Sabrina and wow! It only took about a week.
As for Matthew - He is now 9 weeks old and has reached 14lbs. He is a little chunk and such a sweet little guy. I have had quite a busy month, and will write more soon.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
3 comments:
So I want to know what their advice was! You've got me on my toes! Trying to potty train right now :) Doing pretty good but not completely there yet.
Yeah Tammie!!! But, I have to give Holly all of the credit. I was doing miserable until she gave me her advice.
I knew Lexi would do great! My advice...Praise, Praise, Praise! I go cold-turkey, no diapers except at night. Gracie had 15 accidents the first day, 2 the second, and then none! She was just figuring out that she was in control of something "down there". Plus, I rewarded her. She loves skittles. I kept them in the bathroom. I never scolded her for an accident, just "uh, oh" and we'd run in excitement to the bathroom. Jenni, boys usually aren't ready as early as girls. I didn't even start until they were almost 3, but had similar results. Gracie was done at 2. Good job Tammie and Lexi!
Post a Comment