
Newborns are so sweet!!! I love this baby stage. Matthew is 2 weeks and 1 day old today. He has been wonderful and I am loving him more everyday. I have been quite busy keeping up with him and Lexi both, as well as staying on top of things around the house. Lexi is almost two and on the go. Everything is fascinating for her, as she is taking so much in. She loves to play outside and keeps me active. As for Matthew he sleeps most of the day and is a cuddler already. I don't mind at all, of course!!!!
The weather has been nice here all week. You never know what your going to get in this state, so I'll take it.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
4 comments:
He's so sweet! I know, I love newborns too they are just so precious. I am still trying to keep up with two babies, and now we are going to have another one!
He looks so peaceful and happy to be in your arms. I want one.
I see SOOO much of Jim in him! I love it!
Wow...I agree with Sabrina. He already has facial features of Jim. I hope that he doesn't grow up too fast though. Ethen is already 3 1/2 months and about 14 pounds. I bet you are loving having and infant...he looks adorable! Congratulations again.
Post a Comment