CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I have always thought it would be neat to have twins and each time I have been pregnant I have hoped that there would be two. But after each child I am so releaved that there is only one! I can't imagine how I would do it with two newborns. I give it to my sister who has done so. I have been so busy this past few weeks and am really glad that I can adjust to one child at a time and work my way up. I want to give so much to each child and pray for grace to meet both of their needs. I am feeling out numbered (I am!). It has been an adjustment going to two and I really respect those moms that have more than two too! I know I will be there someday myself.
I am enjoying Matthew so much - but want him to wake up and play more. I love being a mom and everyday am so honored that God entrusted these little ones to me. I am reminded with each look at their faces that this is what I was created for. I sense such purpose and calling in being a mommy! I am also amazed at the work of God's hand. I see him when I look at them and it makes him so real to me. How much closer can you get to him than his own creation. PURE AMAZEMENT!!!