CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 16, 2005


Matthew is ten days old today. He is a sweet little guy that loves his sleep. I get excited when he opens his eyes, considering that he sleeps about 20 hours a day. We are loving him and enjoying being parents this second time. Lexi loves her little brother. She has been great with him, and loves to kiss and hold him. She has adjusted great - I did not know what to expect but she is thrilled that we get to keep him. The first few days home she would get up in the morning with a look on her face of "oh, he is still here". He is the first thing she wants in the morning or after a nap. She loves to point at his facial features and say...eye, nose, ear, toes, etc. She is enthralled with him. As a mom that makes me happy!!!

1 comments:

Leah said...

How precious. You can tell Lexi loves her brother. I have a similar picture of when my brother Matthew was born of me giving him a kiss. I wish I had a photo scanner so I could scan some old family pictures.