
Here's my little guy!!! I am so thrilled to be his mommy and amazed at what a blessing God has given!!! As you have read from Sabrina's blog he was 7lbs 15.7oz long (just shy of 8lbs) and just about 19 inches long.
He had a bit of a rough start but is doing great! He was not able to be in the room with me, but I was fine with that, and just glad that his condition was only temporary. He swallowed amniotic fluid, so they had a hard time getting him to breath and he needed to be on 100% oxgygen, but was weaned from it after the first day. He also needed some special anti-biotics to help make sure he didn't get an infection in his lungs. He is so so sweet and cute!
The C-section part went well. I was very nervous to be awake during this one, and had no idea what to expect,but it all went quite well. The part I like the least was the spinal. It was a strange feeling being numb like that. Of course it was also the best part, in the sense of without it one would die!!! They did have to use the vacume to get him out, but I didn't even feel the tugging.
He is nursing well, and on a every three hour schedule. So far he is quite content and an easy baby.
Just wanted to give you all an update. I flaked on the blogging the last part of the pregnancy but am back. Hopefully I can be more consistent. (We'll see??)
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
6 comments:
What a sweet baby boy! I love you Tammie and I love your baby! I am so glad that I got to spend time with you and meet this little guy.
He is beautiful Jim and Tammie! Congratulations!
Hi Tammie,
I would love to see him in person. He looks adorable. How is Lexi doing with a new brother? I remember how I was with Matthew. He peed in my face and I cried. My mom told me I tried to smother him (accidently of course). Luckily she found him in time. He was blue. All to say I guess keep a close eye on her. Not to worry you. I hope to see you while I'm in town for GL Graduation!
Mercy, Leah, that was quite a story!! I'm afraid, now! ;-D
Congratulations, Tammie (and Jim, of course!). We can't wait to see the little one. Guess you won't be at the ocean this weekend. We'll have to catch up with you later!
~Karen
I'm so happy for you. He is so cute. Congratulations too you all!
I'm so glad everything turned out well. Brand new babies are so precious. I will have one of my own here in about two months. I've yet to experience a boy baby yet. When you feel up to it post some more pictures. Don't forget to take it as easy as you can during these first few weeks.
Post a Comment