CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Well I have just over four weeks until I get to meet my little guy. I am so excited and can not wait to see what he looks like, and to hold him in my arms. I am sure that he is quite scrunched in my tummy, my stomach is growing by the minute.
Practically I have not been ready for him at all, and have felt quite overwhelmed with things not being in order. I realized this week that I am far from nesting,s o decided that I needed to force the issue. So I got to work and attacked my house with a cleaning rampage, and got all of the things that I have for him so far (not much) ready. I put all of the pink recieving blankets, cradle sheets and all of the other pink infant stuff away and am now ready for some blue and green. I went crazy on the pink with Lexi so there aren't a lot of things that they can share (no pink for my little boy!!!
I have another ultra-sound on Wednesday and will be anxious to get an idea of his size. I am getting quite nervous with the thought 0f having another C-section. I talked to my doctor at the last appointment and he did not want to take the risk of doing a V-BAC. With Lexi I was put to sleep during the C-section. With this one I will be awake and that freaks me out. The thought of it is so strange to me. I can say that I am thankful for modern technology. It is pretty amazing - a cut and a pull and there he'll be!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I would have the same color problem if we have a girl next. Although I think I will be much more motivated to decorate for a girl. No I am not pregnant, just wanting a girl next :)

The Webbs said...

You'll do great...really...you can't feel a thing...ok...maybe just a little tiny bit of pressure but nothing hurts, honest! Love you guys.

The Webbs said...

One more thing...not blog related: Is Matt and Mel out of town...she hasn't updated her blog in a while. Do you guys know the scoop?

Sabrina said...

You are going to amaze yourself as I did. But there is not much I can say that will ease you until you go through it. I love you, and wish I could be there to hold your hand through it all...I know Jim will be far better at that than I!