It's 1:00am and I am still up. Lexi stayed the night with Grandma Roseanne tonight and Jim and I went out on a date. As Jim said tonight - this will probably be our last nights alone for a loooong time. What a shame that I am in no position (or mood) to be romantic. My tummy kind of blows that idea (lol!!) , let alone at eight months pregnant its a bit different, as most of you know from experience.
Due to the fact that Sabrina finally has a hobby to blog and check everyone's twice a day - I do feel it is my obligation to give her something to read. I will have to be more consistent in honor of her.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Tammie - you are hilarious and quite practical at the same time. I love that you are real! You are an inspiration to me...just being you. (Sabrina too)
Totally know the feeling :) But isn't it nice to have one last fling with your sweetheart before D day?! :)
Boy oh boy do I remember that feeling all to well. Thanks for the frequent updates, I am a bit obsessive about the whole thing :)
Post a Comment