CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It is the end of the day and I am quite tired. But decided I had better fulfill by blogging responsibiliites. Sometimes there is just not much interesting going on. I debate with myself whether its better to bore you, or have you look at an old blog each time.

This week has been a busy week for me. I had my baby shower on Sunday, it was wonderful!! All of the boy clothes were so adorable and it made me really want to hold him in them. Just a little over four weeks to go!!!!!Other than that I have continued to get the house ready, babysat for friends most of the week, did a MaryKay skin care class for Sarah Vonwald last night, and today had an ultra sound and doctors appointment and babysat again. That is the extent of my week. My life is so simple yet so fulfilling. I love love love being a stay at home mom, and am so thankful that Jim allows me the oppourtunity and is willing to make the financial sacrifice. Money means nothing to me, compared to the investment we get to make into our children. Lexi is such a joy and it is so fun spending everyday with her, and soon to be, my little guy. And of course I love being with my husband every chance I get.

Well, good night!!! I am going to fall asleep to Nancy Grace, as she tries to solve the worlds problems --- nite nite!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Good for you Tammie! I love to hear more people who have found such joy and fulfillment in being with their babies and taking care of their sweethearts! God will bless you richly!

So have you guys decided on a name yet? I'm curious...Maybe we can help you. Hmmmm I will have to think about it...maybe you can do a contest...the best boy name gets a life size picture of you and Jim!

Leah said...

Hi Tammie!
It's so good to hear how things are going in your life. I'm sure once the little guy comes you might be more busy and not blog as often but I hope to make a trip to MV and see you all. I am going to be there in July for graduation. Take care and talk to you later. Have you talked to Sarah Vonwald about starting a blog? It would be fun to hear from her. Love you.

Sabrina said...

Yes! Dido Leah, I want to see her pregnant!!! Oh, I look forward to seeing your little man. Lexi is so adorable I can't imagine what your little boy will look like! How fun, it is like a christmas present :) Yeah, names??? What is this little man's name gonna be? How about Walter...or Henry...or Mac...yeah, Mac Mabry! Aaahh, I will stick to girls names, I do much better with those:)