CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Big Boy!!



Matthew is now officially potty trained!! Yipppeeeee! I am so proud of him!!! I really was pretty easy the second time around as well. I tried at 22months, right before I had Hunter but he was not ready. It amazing what a few months will do at this age.

I have Holly (my potty training coach) to thank every time for my potty training method - it works! I always thought it would be a really long hard drawn out thing but really its quite simple. I understand other people have other Methods and Philosophys and there is not alwasy a right or wrong with parenting. But the cold turkey thing works for us, and I am so thankful!

Its funny as a mom these things light up our lives, when we get so proud of our children for their accomplishments. I am sure his accomplishments will get more and more significant but can't live without being able to pee in a toilet......right!!!


Some of you might be wondering what this picture is.....its peter potty. The very first urinal for boys! Its wonderful!!!

4 comments:

Chris and Laura said...

Yeah for Matthew and Yeah for you! I think the little urinal is soooo cute, is that wierd?

Steve and Alie said...

Yea, Matthew! What a big boy!

Amy said...

Where did you get that urinal???? I've gotta get one of those for Caleb. Oh and Good job Matthew!!!

The Eddy's said...

Hey, at least you can say these things about your children!!! : ) I feel extra silly posting things about my cat!!!