Hunter James Mabry was born today!!! Yeah!!! He is absolutely adorable. Tammie asked me (Holly) to post for her. Hunter is 7 lbs. 9 oz., 20 1/2 inches long. He is his own little man. He doesn't have the dark hair and lashes like Lexi has. Nor, does he seem to have the fair skin and round head like Matthew. I just have to say that Jim and Tammie make CUTE babies! Lexi and Matthew both adore him already. Lexi wanted to take Hunter home with her while Tammie recovered at the hospital. She's a good little mama. I, unfortunately, forgot my camera. I'm sure Tammie will have many pictures to post soon! Congratulations to Jim and Tammie!!!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
4 comments:
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! That is so exciting. We are anxious to hear all about how it went! God bless you and recover quickly.
CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Hooray and CONGRATS Jim, Tammie and family!!! We are SO excited to meet Hunter!
CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome Baby Hunter! Yes, you do make beautiful babies!!! I talked to Melody and she says you're doing better -I'm so glad! Love you guys!
Post a Comment