Today was another beautiful sunny day - in the high 80's, pretty good for us Washintonians. The kids love playing in the water. Matthew was more interested in sliding his jeep down the ramp than getting in the water.
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
5 comments:
Let me be the first to say how adorable Lexi is her swimsuit!! She could be a model for JCPenneys or something!!! What a wonderful family you have!! loved seeing you all..anne from ca
Anne - the credit goes to you and your good taste. Thanks you - she loves it and knows exactly who it came from. She calls you Andrys's mom.
I was missing your blog and all the cute pictures of your kids. I'm glad you are enjoying the beautiful weather, bring out the sunshine!
Tammy, your kids are so cute!!! Lexi looks so much like you!! Love ya guys, Lydia
How fun!
Post a Comment