CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

OCTOBER



OCTOBER WAS AN EVENTFUL MONTH FOR US! IT ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE A BUSY ONE.

JIM AND I CELEBRATED OUR 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ON THE 21ST. IT REALLY HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL SIX YEARS, THERE WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS ANNIVERSARY. NOT IN THE WAY WE CELEBRATED BECUASE OUR SUV BROKE DOWN ON THE WAY TO DINNER AND WE ENDED UP WALKING TO APPLEBEE'S FOR A VERY SIMPLE DINNER. TO ME THE SPECIALNESS CAME FROM REALIZING WHAT GOD HAS DONE IN OUR LIVES OVER THE PAST SIX YEARS AND FEELING LIKE WE HAVE GAINED A STRONGER RELATIONSHIP THROUGH ALL OF THE JOYS AND CHALLENGES OF LIFE. IT WAS SPEC IAL TO ME TOO KNOWING THAT WE HAVE PASSED THE FIVE YEAR MARK...NOT IN THAT "WE MADE IT", BUT IN THE FACT THAT WE ARE NO LONGER NEWLYWEDS.WE ARE ENTERING INTO A MORE MATURE PERSPECTIVE OF MARRIAGE AND LIFE TOGETHER.

LEXI TURNED THREE ON THE 26TH. WE HAD A PRINCESS PARTY FOR HER WITH 5 OF HER MOST SPECIAL FRIENDS. ALL OF THE GIRLS DRESSED UP LIKE PRINCESSES AND WE HAD A TEA PARTY. IT WAS SO SWEET AND LEXI LOVED IT!!!! I LOVE WHO GOD HAS AND IS CREATING LEXI TO BE. I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING BETTER IN A DAUGHTER. HE TRULY HAS GIVEN JIM AND I ABOVE AND BEYOND ANYTHING WE CAN IMAGINE IN OUR CHILDREN. I AM CONTINUALLY THRILLED BY BOTH OF THEM!

OTHER OCTOBER NEWS....WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #3!!!! I AM THRILLED AND WILL BE EXPECTANTLY LOOKING FORWARD TO JUNE. THE BABY IS ALWAYS THE FUN PART. I HAVE BEEN QUITE SICK THOUGH AND THAT IS ALWAYS THE HARD PART! BUT I WONT BORE YOU WITH THAT.....

12 comments:

Potts Family 5 said...

Tammie - I'm glad to see that you are up and blogging. Love you!

Jenni said...

Yeah! Congratulations Jim and Tammie, children are such a blessing and you have obviously been blessed! I feel for you through these hard weeks of sickness, hope you get some relief soon! Blessings, and congratulations on six years together!

Amy said...

Lexi looks just like you Tammie! Congrats on the anniversary!! We just celebrated 5 years and I know what you mean. It feels like we reached a milestone!

Amelia said...

I didnt realize when I honked at you your car was breaking down and that you were on your way to a special dinner. I am so happy for the soon to be new little one. I hope you feel better really soon. Im havin Tammie withdrawls. Let me know if I can do anything. I mean it.

Amelia said...

I meant to say having not havin. sorry.

Chris and Laura said...

Congratulations Tammie! I'm so happy for you and I'm praying you will feel better soon. Lexi's party looks like it was a lot of fun, tell her Happy Birthday. Oh, and congrats on your anniversary, doesn't time just fly by?

The Webbs said...

Yipee Tammie!!! Congrats on your coming baby...not the whole sickness part. That is where I am at right now. Hopefully it will pass soon for both of us. Glad to see all is well. Happy Anniversary as well. Chris and I celebrated our 4th in August...doesn't time fly?!

The Eddy's said...

Double congratulations! Wow, six years of happy marriage AND a new baby on the way! You are blessed...I just remembered that song; you are blessed in the city, you are blessed in the field, you are blessed when you come and when you go-o. We cast down every sickness and poverty must flee.... : ) Oh, those really were the days, weren't they!?!

The Stockwells said...

Im so excited for you! Congratulations-a new baby!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I will have to check that out. Last night I made this super yummy Chicken Tortilla Soup. It was very tasty! Tomorrow night I am going to try this recipe for Chicken Enchiladas Verdes (The kind with the green sauce). It is my favorite at El Zarape and I found what says it is a real authentic mexican recipe. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Congratulations you guys!!! How exciting. Tammie, you are such a wonderful mom and your children and husband are very blessed to have you. Wonderful job on the party too - looks adorable and fun! I can't believe you have been married for 6 years already. Time certainly does fly! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby! We are so excited for you family!!!