I dont know what I did to my template but I messed it up!! It just will have to be for awhile. I have no energy or time to fix it for now...I am really trying to get through this first trimester in one piece. I have had enough morning sickness to last ten pregnancies and have been miserable!!! I am really praying that this ends at 12 weeks (two more weeks) because I feel I am going crazy at times and somehow feel God forgotten his scripture about not giving us more than we can handle.....okay....I will quit complaining.......just a bit (VERY) overwhelmed right now!!!!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
21 comments:
Oh dear friend, I wish I could take away your sickness for you! Hang in there. I love you and will keep praying for you.
I'm so sorry Tammie, I can't imagine what you are going through. I'll be praying it is over soon. You are much stronger than I am my friend, I am such a wimp when it comes to throwing up. I just want to cry!!!!!
I'm so sorry Tammie. Hang in there...two more weeks. You've done it this far and you'll get through it. I'll be praying it goes away. Poor you, what a yucky thing to have to go through.
I totally feel your pain Tammie! Do you usually get over the sickness around 12 weeks? I know each pregnancy can be different, so hang in there!
About the template, looks like you switched templates and should be able to switch back without too much problems. I would sign in and go to the template tab, click on pick new and then pick the template you wanted :) Hope that helps! Bless you!
Im sorry Tammie! I cant feel your pain but I know how situations feel overwhelming and you feel like God has given you more that you can handle :) But he hasnt, Im praying that you have strength to get through the last little bit. Its all worth it in the end and you wont remember the sickness....(at least thats what they tell me )
oh Tammie, I'm so sorry....I remember the feeling and I really do feel for you right now. Hang in there, it's almost over and I'll be praying that God gives you extra Grace to get through this tough time. I am always so jealous of the people that say they never had a day of morning sickness. Why us?
Tammie,
I know what if feels like to be that sick, I know what it feels like to have no energy, I know what it feels like to feel like I am going crazy, I know what it feels like to feel like I have more than I can handle...I know what it feels like to feel it will never end...fortunately it does, in increments...one thing at a time...
Love you and miss you,
Anne
Hey Tammie, when do you find out what gender the baby is? Are ya'll hoping for a boy or girl? (beyond the healthy, happy baby that we all want)
Yes, it's Denay and her dad. It is a really scary thing for her right now. Dan is doing some really intense treatment, both chemo and radiation right now. :-(
Thanks for your encouraging comment! I hope you feel better soon.
Hi Tammie, You can email me directly at amy_tice@yahoo.com. I would be happy to help you! If you have a picture(s) you would want on it, send it there and I will get it done for you. It'll be way easier to communicate through email, dontcha think?
Great to hear from you guys. It's been a long time and it's awesome to see your family. Congrats Jim on your job! Anyway, we'll have to stay in contact. The last 3 years were tuff but we survived by God's grace. Philip is in 1st grade and Mia is in Kindergarten. I guess it's time for another baby.
Merry Christmas Mabry Family! Hope you all enjoy a Christmas full of peace and joy and blessings that follow you all year long. Love, Kristen
We'd like to see more photos of your kids.
Just found out you are pregnant! Congratulations!
You fixed your blog....yea for you! Let me know if you still want help. Have a great Christmas!
I hope you'r not posting isn't a sing that your morning sickness has continued. I'm sure it's just the busy life of a mommy. I haven't posted in so long I can't remember my login info. Congrats on the new baby. God is so good!
I'm so sorry to hear you're still feeling bad. It's so hard to be a sick mommy. If you need some new ideas of things you can do to intertain your kids while you lay down I have a couple. I've had to do the same just recently. I don't know if you ever knew the complications I had when I was pregnant with my last baby? Well it's happening again. My uterus as well as other organs are prolapsing to the point that they are begging to come out of me. This requires me to lay down most of the day. It's really not much of a problem if I can lay down but as you know a mother of young ones can't easily do that. So I do as much as I can when I'm up and then am forced back down by the discomfort. The good news is as the baby grows my uterus will be forced back up where it should be and held in place by my pelvis bones. Until then down I stay (most of the time). I wish I could remember how long it took for me to resume normal living.
A fun thing I have down with my kids while laying down is, I got our our tape recorder and some blank tapes and recorded us singing songs and quoting scripture. (I make a song out of scripture verses and do hand motions to. My girls love it) It's amazing how quickly they memorize things. Even my two year old.
I have also recorded me reading books on tap so they can listen to it later when I might not feel upto it.
I've been teaching them abc's in sign language. They think that is pretty fun.
I pray God's grace for you during this hard time.
Thank you for all of your sweet comments. I hope you are feeling well.
unfortunately my morning sickness is lingering.....not so fun!!
Tammie - are you still so sick?!?! You were such a good little blogger, too! Thank you for your sweet comments - I know you'd just love Max - he's so much fun! I'll call you soon! Hope you're feeling better! Love you!
Hey chica, I hope you are feeling better. When are we going to see some belly pictures? And pictures of your adorable kids????
Post a Comment