CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 07, 2006






4 comments:

Jenni said...

From what I can see of your house, it is beautiful! I bet you can't wait to start getting settled in your own house! :) Bless you guys, that is wonderful!

The Eddy's said...

How wonderful! Your home looks so "homey" for lack of a better term. : ) It looks like it will be just perfect for you and your family...I know that you probably want to change a lot, but it all looks really good-at least form the outside! : ) Next time, take us on an interior tours with the pics.

Chris and Laura said...

Your house is so cute. Congratulations! I know how happy you are to be in your own place and it sounds like Jim is quite the handy man! It was so good to laugh with you the other day. You always make me smile!

The Eddy's said...

Congratulations you guys! The house looks like it's just what you'd want for your family! Does it have a nice back yard for the kids to play in? From what the pictures show, it looks like you won't have a ton of major remodeling or fixing to do. I can't wait to catch up to you with kids and a home of our own! : )