Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago





3 comments:
Matthew looks like he's almost as big as his sister, I bet he'll pass her up quick! It was good to see you guys last Saturday, your little girl is such a sweetie :)
He weighs close to the same. We need to get him walking so he can slim down a little. But he has no desire....he is so funny when it comes to try and walk - he folds his knees and will sit down. He is almost offended that we would even expect it of him. Cracks me up!!
They are so cute! Matthew will be a great protector to his big sister! Hopefully he'll keep the boys away! I think you're gonna need all the help you can get in that area :)
Post a Comment