


Three cute girls! My friend Stacey from high school just had her 4th baby. Sydney and Hailey came to play today while Stacey got some well needed rest. Lexi loves her time with her friends and Matthew too! He just joins right in. He is quite the agressive little guy and manages to get right in there. We did all of their hair the same, so they enjoyed a little photo shoot. What precious little girls!!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
4 comments:
The middle picture of your kids is so cute, it's what I would imagine a picture of you and Jim would look like when you were little! Amazing how much each of them looks like you! :) How fun!
Too cute Tammie!
Sheesh, I cannot believe how much Matthew looks like his daddy and Lexi looks like her mommy! It's great, you both have your little mini-me's. : ) Hope you guys are doing great! Love you, Kristen
Hey Tam,
No, it's not my birthday yet...November 18th...I will be 30. Wow, fun times huh?! Thanks for keeping up on my blog, it's nice to know it's being read by so many people.
Post a Comment