CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 03, 2006

My very good friend came from California to last month! I met Erin while we lived in Yuba City, and she was/is God's gift to me. We all have friends that come and go in our lives and time really is the test of friendship. We have been away from California for almost three years and our frienship has only grown closer and deeper. I thank God for that!!! Erin has a wonderful fiance Moe and three beautiful girls that are like. nieces to Jim and I. Her two youngest girls Chloe and Molly came to visit too! Lexi had a wonderful time with them!



We enjoyed the hot tub and relaxed in it atleast once a day. This is Matthew watching us. He loved the water but is taking a break, since it was too hot for him to stay in too long.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Sweet pictures Tammie, your kids are getting so big and I have to say that Matthew is a little Jim look alike! Especially that first pictures of him in the water, how fun! :)