The day I posted the last post was the day my father had died. We did not find out until the next day (the 16th). It has been a hard couple of weeks but we are hanging in there. On top of him dying there has been lots of drama with family, which has only complicated matters. I am thankful that is has brought his 4 kids closer together though :) I will post more details soon, but my emotional meter is on low for now.
Lexi, Matthew and I have been sick the past two days with some kind of stomach bug, so have been laying around.
This background to my blog is way to bright & bold...I shall change it sometime soon.
I will post pictures sometime soon when things settle down too!
Love to all!
Tammie
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
1 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. May he rest in peace. I hope you are doing well with it all though. My thoughts & prayers are with you! Much Love!
Post a Comment