On the way home from Fathers Day & Hunters 1st Birthday dinner we stopped to watch the hang gliders. Lexi and Matthew were so fascinated by this. They had to stay and see all of them land. We had fun and will have to do this again.
Hunter turned ONE on fathers day. I will post pictures when I download them from my camera (these are all iphone pictures). He has been wonderful and such a blessing to us, it has truly been a wonderful year with him.
5 comments:
Love all the new pics and posts Tammie, good job! Your kids are getting so big! Bless you
ONE? I can't believe it! last time I saw you, he was just about to make his debut! Lexi's hair is so long - and she so's grown up!!! Max and i will be there in a couple weeks for Gabbi's wedding - so exciting! Can't wait to see you! we'll definitely have to do a play date!
I coming to town on Thursday! Can't wait to see you and catch up! Is there a good day for me to see you? what about Thursday? 17th? Sorry I haven't called you back - I promise I will soon! love you!
My 3rd comment on this post!;) I'm Sorry for not calling you back! it's been crazy since I got home from WA! I've been having weddings back to back and painting and decorating the house, we're doing our backyard and I've been sick in bed for the last 3 days! But I will call you!!! and I didn't stand you up - you said you'd call when your open house was over! I was sad I didn't get to spend time with you though - we'll be back like for a week in November though, and I promise we'll get together! love you!
Tag your it, read my blog!
Post a Comment