CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blowing Bubbles




Lexi's big event of the day was blowing bubbles with her bubble gum. It was so fun watching her try and try all day and then the excitement of I did it! These are big things in the life of a four year old!!!


3 comments:

The Webbs said...

What fun!! Your kiddos are so cute! I am glad you've decided to post more. We are going to reap as well as you. Thanks.
Glad to hear you are not all sick. It is manageable with only one at a time, but still no fun either way. God bless you and heal your family! Love you guys!

prettyinink0402 said...

HAHA...that's so great...she looks soo much like you! I don't see you in any of the pictures... :o(

Anonymous said...

I miss when bubbles were a big deal. Sometimes we get so busy with our responsibilities that we forget to blow bubbles!