The best way to describe Hunter is DELIGHTFUL! I am so thankful for this little guy! He is well loved! Lexi & Matthew keep him kissed & hugged up. They love to hold and cuddle him. Jim and I are amazed at how peaceful and Joyful he is. I pray daily for our three kids and that God keeps them friends. I love how they love eachother and pray that, their love for eachother is a gift from God to each of them. They will need the love, support and wisdom of eachtoher all of their lives. Oh how I love them!!!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago









7 comments:
They are so adorable!
Oh my goodness...he's gotten so big!
Hey, Tammie!
Will you email me your address? I've had your Christmas card at my house for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I keep asking people for your new address, so now I'm coming straight to you...
Also, how is Chelsea doing? P Ed said last night at the meeting that she has a lung infection? I've been praying for her... Can you update me when you have a chance? Please tell Chelsea I'm praying for her...
i love your little family! hunter is So precious! I love that peaceful little smile he has sleeping! miss you! how's life?!? Happy New Year! we need to catch up soon! Love you!
So good to talk to you the other day! makes me miss you so much! i love you!
ummm...I thought I would let you know it is the end of March. You are well beyond past due! Post sista! Post!
Thanks Tam for stoppin' by to say hi! So good to be able to 'catch up' thru the blogs --- Sorry it took me so long to respond -- I'm just now back home & still gettin' the hang of it all!
Your kids are incredible & I'm excited to see how God has blessed you with them.
Love you!
Post a Comment