CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

OCTOBER

We have had a very full October. Jim and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary, Lexi turned 4 and started soccer, Matthew moved to a big boy bed, my mom and grandmother visited from California and we played and played. I will post our month in pictures; a birthday, pre-school trip to the Pumpkin Patch, lots of birthday celbrating and simply just enjoying our children and this wonderful season of our lives.

4 comments:

The Webbs said...

Sure looks like you have had lots of fun lately! And with family around that hopefully has meant that you were able to not be as busy with the kids...grandparents are great! I think my favorite pics are the shot of Lexi in her soccer uniform with the others walking away, and the second is the second one of Hunter with the binkie and cute hat! I love seeing little Tammie and little Jim in Lexi and Mathew. God bless you.

Steve and Alie said...

LOVE all the pictures, Tammie! Thanks for sharing. It's fun staying caught up on your growing family and your lives!

Jay & Michelle said...

I can't believe you've been married for 7 years! Wow, time flies. Yeah, I'm pretty much feeling like I want to be done being pregnant. I've been on bed rest for about a week and a half now and am going crazy. I don't know how you did it for so long. I can't imagine having to lay down for months...I idolize you for being able to do that:) And it's hard because I feel great-it's just that my blood pressure is too high. But soon that will be over with. I can't wait!

CunninghamRules!! said...

Hey Mabrys, its a good day to be a COUG!!!!!! Yeah! Go Cougs