CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

1st Day of Soccer

5 comments:

Potts Family 5 said...

That is an ADORABLE picture!! I love it! You are me, 6 years ago, watching your first born venture out in 3's soccer. Now, it's flag football, soccer, basketball, baseball, swimming, school, etc. I wish we could slow it down!!!

Steve and Alie said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! I have to show that pic to Steven. He'll love it...

Amy said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever!! I can't wait until my kiddos are playing soccer!

prettyinink0402 said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Mama Mia! said...

could she be Any cuter?!?! i can't believe how big she is! I still can't get over that you have 3! and I have a one year old! crazy! i love each stage and this one looks like so much fun!!!