CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 01, 2007








I haven't taken many pictures over the past few months. Here are a few from New Years Eve and Day. We went to Bellevue, a town close by for the night. We ate at the Cheese Cake Factory, did a little shopping and enjoyed our little ones. Matthew made it to midnight, Lexi missed it by 30 minutes. We look forward to a wonderful year, ecspecially since we will be having baby #3. We are thrilled to announce that we are having a baby BOY!! We are proud that our family will be complete with three children. A family of 5 is perfect for us!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah.....a boy!!! Boys are so wonderful. Congrats! Do you have a name picked out for him yet?

Phil & Chanta said...

Congrats on the good news! Your kids are so cute. What's your e-mail address? Anyway, your Blog looks great.

Jenni said...

How exciting, another boy! He and Matthew will be so close :)

Potts Family 5 said...

Tammie - I love the picture of Lexi and Matthew walking down the hall. That is priceless! Lexi will be the "little Mama" always nurturing her little "boys".

blessed girl said...

Congrats you all!

The Webbs said...

Great news Tammie...I'm sure you already knew we're expecting a boy too...Judah Gary will be his name. What is your due date exactly (the c-section date that is)? And...I'd love to see a tummy picture, maybe not as glorious as the one Sabrina posted, but just any ol' pic will do.

Mama Mia! said...

I thought I already left a comment - but I wanted to say that I'm glad you're finally feeling better! Lexi and Matthew and too stinkin' cute! We miss you guys! Yeah for boys! any names? Love you!