We have been back for California for about a week. We brought Haley, a friends daughther back for the week. She is 10 years old and we have been enjoying getting to spend time with her. Lexi is loving the attention and going to be sad when she leaves. Haley wanted to come spend time with the kids, and loves little ones. She has been a nice little helper.
Andy Potts is married!!! We are all so happy for him and Andrea. I wish I had a picture to post. The wedding was very sweet and HOT! it was 106 degrees on the day of the outdoors wedding. A bit hot!!!! Other than that the wedding and reception were great!
I love seeing how God is putting all of our families together and how through MC so many marriages have come about. Jim was talking a few days ago about all of the couples that wouldn't be if it weren't for MC. I am also thankful that God doesn't always answer our prayers and can see a bigger picture for our futures. I am sure many are glad that who they had in mind wasn't Gods choice too!
Life with a 3 year old
-
Two years without an update. I don't know what happened. Oh, I got engaged,
got married, bought a house and now am pregnant with a second little Murphy.
I'v...
15 years ago
5 comments:
I can testify to the power of MC to allow soul mates to come together. Yeah!
Amen to that Tam!
I think that most of my friends that are married met through MC. I thank God that there was something to bring Darren and I together. I love the fact that we grew closer that year. And I even more love the fact that it was a miracle that both of us even went.
YES AND AMEN!!!! Maybe someday a movie could be made about all of our love stories!!!
I can't agree more. If for no other reason, MC brought so many of us together and I am so grateful! Matt's a babe! Without MC, I wouldn't know him. God's plan is sooo good!
Post a Comment